___________________________________________________________________________ ______ _
Title Time- Key-signature New Elements
signature (Bb instruments) (1st seen in fun4brass) ________________________________________________________________________________
1. Scaley Tune C major Parts move together
2. Go Tell Aunt Nancy C major Some bars’ rest
3. Jumping Giants F major Tied notes
4. Eventide (‘Abide With Me’) C major Consolidating 1 – 4
5. Steal Away C major Some accidentals
6. Fourteen Angels (Hansel and Gretel) C major Consolidating 1 – 5
7. The Harmonious Blacksmith F major Repeat marks
8. Te decet hymnus (Requiem) F major Independent part movement Slurs
9. Poor Little Buttercup (HMS Pinafore) Bb major Upbeat start. Crescendo, diminuendo. Da capo e poi al Coda
10. Grandfather’s Clock F major Longer diminuendos. Staccato, legato
11. Chanson Triste G major Consolidating 1 – 10
12. Ode to Joy (Symphony 9) F major rallentando
13. Cradle Song F major
14. Old MacDonald Had a Band F major
15. This Old Man C major Consolidating 1- 14
16. Hallelujah Chorus (Messiah) G major More independent entries
17. Clementine F major upbeat start
18. Es ist genug F major Consolidating 1 - 17
19. Gaudeamus igatu F major Pause (fermata). rall.
20. Promenade (PIctures at an Exhibition) F major Rehearsal letters
This book was compiled following requests for more material which progressed from the earliest stages. It follows the plan of fun4brass with just three exceptions: no rounds or warm-ups (but pieces consolidating recently-introduced material instead); many of the pieces here are longer than those in fun4brass, so bar numbers are used throughout; and the final piece includes shifting time-signatures.
The score includes suggestions for using the two books together in the most effective way.
To order extra parts, use the pull down menu to select the required instrument and click 'Add to Order' for each extra part you need.